28.4.11

Nii palju on öelda! 11

What do you do to relax when you’re alone in your hotel room?
What do I do? Nothing really, getting drunk? (laughs). I’m terrible.

Do you completely avoid public places now?
Yes, it really gets to me. When I have free time I wish I could just go out and take a long walk. But I can’t and I rather avoid trouble.

And how do you avoid it?
I don’t go to crowded places, people in this town are willing to sell you out. People who are at the bars and restaurants, even the actual clients, sell you out (laughs), it’s very strange, everybody wants to get something from you, they’re willing to do anything for it.

How do you handle fame?
I was thinking about it the other day. Nobody asks me to do anything or go some place. When I’m not working I call people I know to see if anyone has plans for the night and see if they’ll invite me (laughs).
 
Do you still write music?
I have to be absoulutely depressed to write music. I can only write music when I wake up crying in the morning.




aaaaahhh.....


my reaction:
 

4 comments:

  1. Steff30.4.11

    His lovely eyes seem to glow with rash excitement. Then, as the seconds passed, they
    dimmed. His expression slowly folded into a mask of ancient sadness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steff30.4.11

    "I'm not worth it," he said sadly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Steff30.4.11

    His voice was sad. He was wallowing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are freaking me out

    ReplyDelete