26.3.11

Pattersonile ilmselt ikka meeldib, kui möirgavad naised ta ihult karvu kitkuvad. Muidu ta ei ütleks asju nagu:

"There’s this idea of life-saving love, which I believe in. I’m not cheesy, but I have a romantic soul."

-o-

"I have a great respect for women. I hate the lack of prudishness, I get bored when people are ostentatious of their body. Sex and feeling for me walk side-by-side."


-o-


"Whereas, in the end, for a lot of people, I am just Edward the vampire and in my life I’m just Robert. We share the same hairstyle. But when I read an entire article about my hair, I laugh my best British laugh."

-o-

"I never asked for too many clothes and shoes, and I’ve never been a social climber and I’ll never be. I read a lot and I still do; my favourites are the Russian writers, Dostoevskij, Nabokov."

-o-

"Fame is an handicap, not a privilege, it often complicates things. I try to not fall in the web of top class hotels, first-class flights, designers sending you tons of stuff, thousands of girls everywhere."

-o-

"My private life is off-limit. I’ve never spoken about my flirts, I’m not a man for short and superficial love affairs. I don’t talk about my relationships with female friends, not to mention how I don’t talk about the rumors on my relationship with Kristen Stewart, an actress I admire because she’s a real person, and a real actress. It was the chemistry I had with her that helped me to get my role in Twilight. I don’t let people take pics of the houses I rented both in New York and London. When I’m in L.A. I live mostly in hotels. You can live very well in the anonymity of a hotel room, especially when you have a piano to play."


mõtisklused ajakirjast Style

pole siis mõtet nutta, et elu paha... phuhuuu..

3 comments:

  1. emo. ma arvan et see on nagu neijud ütlevad et ääää molen ni kole ääää ja siis tuleb öelda et EI OLE ja siis neidudel on hea meel. ääää i have such girly hands äääää

    ReplyDelete
  2. especially when you have a piano to play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. bff, I laugh my best British laugh!

    ReplyDelete