24.3.11

Best of Robert Pattinson EW interview

dude's funny.



Q: And after you do press for Elephants, you're going straight into shooting David Cronenberg's Cosmopolis?

A: Yes, I'm so excited, and I'm freaking out. I have no prep time, and it's a Don DeLillo book with semi-obscure dialogue, and I have to change my body shape quite a bit. I'm playing one of those masters-of-the-universe types, and I have to have about 6 percent body fat...which means I need to lose about 70 percent. [Laughs]

Q: So it's gym time.

A: If I could just cut out beer, that's my one thing. At the beginning of  [Breaking Dawn] I had to be really buff because I had to have my shirt off. And when I start [getting fit], I just go crazy about it. It's like the only thing I can talk about to anyone. So I was like, "I'm going to keep this up the whole time, so for whatever movie I do afterwards I'm going to be so buff." And then literally one day after my last shirt-off scene I started being all  [mimics eating voraciously] nom, nom, nom. And I didn't realize I had one more [shirt-off] scene, and you can see it in one of them - I'm clearly [exaggeratedly sucks in his stomach and cheeks].
-o-
 
Q: I'd think you have enough collateral built up so you could do a couple of out-there things.

A: I know, but then you suddenly start crawling back to the studios, like, "Please, please, please! I'll do anything, I'll do the most [idiotic] rom-com you can think of!"  [Laughs]


taevake, siin on tõesti vapustavad kommentaarid (tm Lainey) 

12 comments:

  1. carolin25.3.11

    I adore Robert, i do not adore Twilight, he has other wonderful movies, for those not in the know…I loved Liz, and cried all day, for she was a beautiful, funny, strong, very caring woman, and she will have her Tribute and be dearly missed…What is frustrating though, is that Robert too is beautiful, funny, not quit as strong-he’s to humble, and also very caring, people refuse to see this though, because of a damn movie, that was meant for enjoyment, not a hate fest. Brace yourself EW, you are going to have some major lovers…And PS “the fans” want Water For Elephants, as does Robert. He want’s so much to move on from Twilight…Please let him…This person is so beautiful on the inside, so intelligent, so witty, so sweet, a brilliant musician, writer, and yes, an amazing actor…Little Ashes, How To Be, Remember Me, The Haunted Airman…WFE and Rob are already recieving accolades from those who have worked with him, and those who have seen the screening…Bel Ami, is also receiving the same hype for his performance and the movie…Rob in the Cosmopolis lead was a vote of confidence from director David Cronenburg, and all Rob has wanted, that respect, parts like these he can now take because he likes them, and they will be offered to him..Liz had her haters in the beginning, but she proved them wrong. Rob will too. You cannot hate people you do not know, but what if you only ever hear wonderful, lovely things about them from those that do know them/met them/worked with them, and you watch or read interviews, where they themselves make you laugh so hard, are so humble, so gracious and charming, can you like them then. This is why i came to adore Rob, because it was so obvious that he was adoreable. different, refreshing, special…To me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRISTINA25.3.11

    AGREED 100% WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok, now i see why the man is afraid to buy a house

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie25.3.11

    I sympathize with him. People have been asking me if I’d consider getting contact lenses to replace my glasses for ages, and I would NEVER be able to put them in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CRISTINA25.3.11

    AGREED 100% WELL DONE!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous25.3.11

    that's ... mental

    ReplyDelete
  7. PopWatch ReaderS25.3.11

    WE'RE SUING U !!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous25.3.11

    that's even more mental

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous25.3.11

    Schizophrenia early symptoms and warning signs:
    talking to yourself (very common sign)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous25.3.11

    shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous25.3.11

    no YOU shut up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A. Haug25.3.11

    good one!

    ReplyDelete