22.4.11

"Okay, (deep breath) I f–ed xxxxx xxxxxx," he quipped. "I love him."

TEST






"So he wears lipstick, has a little bouffant, and does little circus acts as well,"


"I don't know how many more of these awards I can come up for because I think a little bit is coming out of my pants right now."


krt!


THIS BITES!

Looks like Rob got one over on you! Study up on all things RPattz at Celebrity Central, then try this quiz again!

ainult KOLM läks õigesti!


swooooooooooooooooooooooooon

4 comments:

  1. õige pruut22.4.11

    mul läks ainult neli. aga ikka sinust rohkem. böö.

    ReplyDelete
  2. õige pruut22.4.11

    VIIS! 5 läks õieti! 5!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pahbiir22.4.11

    ah käi põrgu! sa tegid kaks korda!

    ReplyDelete
  4. õige pruut23.4.11

    kui ma kaks korda oleks teinu, duuh, siis mul oleks kümp õieti läinud, duuh

    ReplyDelete