1.5.11

If audiences haven’t matured with the Twilight books, they’re about to grow up fast

It will be interesting to see whether there will be people who think it too disturbing for this universe



It could have been shocking and grotesque, because that’s how it was written in the book.



There were many times I walked up to Stephenie [Meyer] and asked her, ‘What exactly is imprinting?’” says Lautner. “It’s still a very confusing thing for me, so don’t ask.”



While I feel that Breaking Dawn is one of the most ridiculous books that I have ever read, I can’t help but be EXTREMELY curious to see how the events in the novel will be brought to life on the big screen. I have to believe that the film will be superior to the book (because, let’s be honest, the movie couldn’t be any worse).



kurrrnjäu

6 comments:

  1. Cullengrlz2.5.11

    GROW UP!!! LITTERALY PEOPLE. Your just stupid dont understand a dang thing about this. Twilight ROCKS…. nothing u can do about it I love the books and movies. deal with it… PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prince2.5.11

    my gf is big frnd of u all Twilight Familt speciallr Bellla….. so i hope u will succed in every field of life with best wishes of me and my also my gf

    ReplyDelete
  3. mad-dy2.5.11

    I used to be like that, thinking I’m so cool and cursing in every sentence and calling people “dude” or “man”. Thank God I’m past this phase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma ei tea kas ma tohin seda siin tvailaidifoorumis üldse öelda kõva häälega aga medali ma pean tagasi andma sest ma ei suutnud siiski breikin dawni audiobooki lõpuni kuulata. jäigi pooleli.

    ReplyDelete
  5. denali klann on nagu mingi vene naistebänd. ainult vene naistebändis on üldiselt ilusamad tibid.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "morning-after" egg2.5.11

    ah ei suutnud kuulata! papist poiss oled! a no seda parem, siis on huvitav sind jälgida filmi vaadates, et kas on TOO DISTURBING FOR THIS UNIVERSE

    ReplyDelete