30.3.11

Nii palju on öelda! 2


You seem too modest. Yet when you look in the mirror you should notice that you’re very handsome and loved for that reason … Yes, I realize. But it’s funny because before Twilight I have never played the handsome guy. Then, after Twilight, everything has changed and it is strange because, suddenly, everyone started to look differently.

cheers to google translate!



I read that once you went to dinner with a fan, is it true or is it just a rumor invented?
It ‘s true, it happened in Spain. But before Twilight. The girl was a fan of Harry Potter and had recognized me: I was in Harry Potter & The Order of the Phoenix (Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire.)

In which city of Spain?
Barcelona, ​​where I was shooting Little Ashes . I was shooting in the Catalan city, and this girl was always waiting for me outside my apartment and always asked for an autograph. Every day. I dont know anyone in Barcelona, ​​and she could speak English and seemed like a normal person. One night while I was going out to dinner alone, as I always did, she was there as always out of my apartment, then I asked “Do you want to have dinner with me?”. We had dinner .. and then returned to wait no longer! She took me to dinner in her parents’ restaurant to ‘pay’ the bill.

Congratulations! Change the subject: how do you relax when not working?
I don’t relax, I can’t. While it is pathetic to say so I want to plan a trip by plane only to have the time to be able to sleep.

CONGRATULATIONS!

But what do you do when not working? How is your perfect day?
When not working I spend time sitting and I’m terribly boring. I try to watch a movie, but my concentration is very short, so after twenty minutes I get distracted and start to play video game on my Iphone. It ‘s a game that requires no concentration, just to roll a small ball. I can stay seated and engaged in this game for sixteen hours at a time!

Do you have a very stressful life?
More than stressed, I’m always tired. It ‘s a strange feeling to feel always tired, always tired.

3 comments:

  1. harry potter fan30.3.11

    liar!!! cedric diggory was handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Older post30.3.11

    to ‘pay’ the bill... khm khm

    ReplyDelete