29.3.11

Nii palju on öelda!

It seemed really interesting: a teen vampire movie that was going to be like Thirteen and really serious. I had no idea it was going to be this big thing you’d get on Burger King hats


Wow, this is insane. But insane and difficult

ma lisan vaid, et I want to bottle-fuck you slowly with my sunglasses on.


Generally speaking, there are fates worse than to become a poster-boy forced to hide from fans within the walls of five-star hotels scattered around the world



8 comments:

  1. Edgar29.3.11

    I have some of those hats! Love them too, werar them when we have our once a year Twi-movie night. lol I’m sure he’s very greatful…

    ReplyDelete
  2. once a year? LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. urrrr30.3.11

    I love him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. krt mütsi tahaks küll!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it was going to be an indie movie. what happened??

    ReplyDelete
  6. tekkis praegu küsimus et mis neil seal üleõlapaunades on?

    ReplyDelete
  7. steffi meier30.3.11

    mis küsimus?! videvik, noorkuu, päikesevarjutus ja koidukuma! duuh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. duuh, steff, jaga mütsi

    ReplyDelete