1.4.11

Nii palju on öelda! 4

Wild animals, trains, dwarfs and acrobats. This is what Robert Pattinson’s life has turned into: a circus.

“I hate this story, it makes me look old (laughs). We met in a movie. I was 24 and they needed a younger woman that had a child." Reese blushes joking with Pattinson to whom she cedes the floor. “She was my mom,” he comments between laughter, “it was in Vanity Fair.”

On the other hand, she finds herself in the middle of an abusive relationship from her husband, and Rob’s character (Pattinson) makes her see that there are better things out there and that it’s possible to have a better life.”

Mulle meeldib, et nüüd on siis Robi tegelaskuju juba Pattinson. true, true...



Elle Girl: Hi, Rob! Let’s talk about love.
Robert: Oh, again. (smiling) Ok, you can. What’s interesting about that?

EG: Your character in WFE fell in love from the first sight. Do you believe in love like that?
R: Of course

EG: Did it happen to you?
R: Million times. I actually think that most people fell in love at the moment when they saw their love for the first time.

EG: And how can you tell that you fall in love?
R: I can’t answer that. Really. I don’t know. You have very hard questions.

EG: Robert!
R: How can you describe love? If you love someone then you think that this person is the best in the world, don’t you? But if she doesn’t think that way about herself?? I think, the whole point to make her believe that she’s perfect, the most beautiful.

EG: In the movie your and Reese’s characters has a secret love. About you and your private life?
R: Oh, if it was me, I would do everything to make private life just for 2 people.You know, when I was 12, I asked a girl for a date for the 1st time. The next everybody was like: ‘Are you going out with her?’ And I was like: ‘Oh God’. I never talked to this girl ever.

EG: Is it easier for you now?
R: What private life with all these paparazzi around? They don’t care, they make money. You know, I hate being photographed. Even before all of this [fame] I hated it, even when my mom took pictures of me.

EG: Are you tired of fans?
R: No, it’s all good, fans, love, of course, if it’s about me. But I feel like it’s all about character, not real Rob.

EG: But you’re so handsome, It’s pretty much enough to somebody to fall in love…
R: It’s kind of weird. Before Twilight I wasn’t offered the roles of guys like that.

EG: What about sport?
R: On BD I was training really hard because I have shirtless scenes. I had to eat healthy food, go to the gym all the time, ride a bike everywhere and I liked it. When I finished these scenes, I relaxed and I don’t go to the gym at all. I can’t force myself.

EG: Any guilty pleasures?
R: M&M’s pretzels.


1 comment:

  1. sa oled harimata vanamees, Pattison tegelaskuju on loomulikult Roobert Kõrvits, kuulus EESTLANE. TEHTUD!

    ReplyDelete